Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 01:24 PM
    My wifi max won't connect me to the internet on my PSP
    :( haow come when I try to use the wifi maw on my psp every time it says I am connected to the internet it always says there is a problem with the server (DNS):confused: :confused: :confused:
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 11, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Is your PSP set to automatically get its settings, e.g. IP address, DNS, etc ?

If not you may have to enter them all manually

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IE won't connect to internet [ 8 Answers ]

HI - I'm running XP, Modem/DSL. FireFox connects to internet, but IE6 or IE7 won't. Because of no IE connection, some apps, e.g. Quicken won't connect either. Earthlink suggests running Norton Anti-virus. Anyone have a idea?

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

Cannot connect to the internet [ 3 Answers ]

When trying to connect to the internet the following error is displayed "dns is unable to resolve ip address".How is this overcome?

Wifi max and psp [ 1 Answers ]

First things first I bought a wifi max 4 ma psp and everything was working at first but now when I try 2 connect to the internet on ma psp all I get is this message " Communication with the server failed. A DNS server has occurred. (80410410) All my settings are correct and I think its nothing...

View more questions Search