Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nutgrass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2015, 03:21 PM
    Nut grass eradication
    We live in California, in the central valley. For the past 2 years we have not been able to water our trees and lawns as needed. Our well went dry and we had to drill. Now we are watering trees and lawns. We have nut grass coming up in every lawn, where we had beautiful lawns and in flower beds. It is terrible. How do we get rid of the nut grass? Help.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 1, 2015, 12:35 PM
    Have you tried any of these suggestions ?

Products That Will Kill Nut Grass in a Lawn | Garden Guides

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drain nut [ 1 Answers ]

I'm replacing my sink, and plumbing as well. How does the metal nut come off that is attached to the metal pipe that is behind the wall? The nut has a chip in it and is leaking water when the water drains out of my sink.

Front yard full of clay, gray grass, and green weed looking grass [ 2 Answers ]

I just recently bought a house and the front / back yard needs major treatment. There's a mix of green grass that looks like weeds really just because it's in random spots. I mean the spots are green and look like some sort of grass. The side yard is actually in pretty good condition but I have...

Eradicate nut grass in garden [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any grass killers specifically for nut grass?

Replacing the grass in my lawn with eco-grass [ 1 Answers ]

I want to replace the grass in my lawn with some eco-grass (a blend of fescues, not the astroturf), but I'd like to avoid using Roundup to kill my existing grass. I was thinking of either tilling my entire yard with a rototiller or getting a sod cutter and then flipping the sod over (so I don't...

View more questions Search