Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Norm1414 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2015, 05:26 AM
    Harley electrical
    I have a 2002 classic Harley. When I'm driving I lose all electrical power. I pull over to the side of the road wait two or three minutes and it fires back up. Drive four or five more miles and it does it again. Pull over to the side of the road wait three or four minutes and it fires.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 1, 2015, 12:42 PM
    When you say all electrical power are you meaning that nothing is coming on even sub systems like headlights and blinkers?

'02 Sportster Intermittent Speedo, Odometer, and loss of electrical power - Harley Davidson Forums

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to troubleshoot electrical on a 98 harley davidson softtail heritage classic [ 0 Answers ]

Is not receiving power to the ignition side but it is receiving power accessary side

Harley davidson electrical troubleshooting [ 4 Answers ]

Just bought a new battery; my tail lights stay on after I have turned the bike off?

Weird electrical problem on harley [ 1 Answers ]

Battery drains slow, sparks jump from shifter pedel to shifter linkage Run but sometimes won't start unless jumped started or pushed started

Harley Road King Electrical [ 2 Answers ]

While riding my 1996 Harley Davidson Road King it sputtered and died. It has a new battery but when I tried to restart the starter would kick but it acted as if the battery was low. This is an electronic fuel injected model.

View more questions Search