Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Akshay Patil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2015, 11:55 PM
    Sudden backward movement of penis
    Whenever I go to toilet and apply pressure on the stomach there is sudden backward movement of penis and all the stuff comes up & I cannot empty it. Please help me.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 30, 2015, 12:21 AM
    Stop apply pressure to your stomach then.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 30, 2015, 01:52 AM
    Men who have trouble emptying their bladder should have their prostate checked. Enlargement is extremely common, and the prostate presses on the ureters, blocking them. Most of it is benign, called BPH. You can google BPH for tons of information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have sudden swelling in my right hand, needle like pain and decreased movement. Wha [ 1 Answers ]

I have sudden swelling in my right hand, needle like pain and decreased movement

A step forward or backward? [ 1 Answers ]

I used to cut myself and I don't regret because now that I look back it made me realize how dumb it really is. I mean yea I had family problems when I was in 6th grade and also medical illness too. I did it because it realived some of the pain from the whole family thing and my illness too. As the...

Ceiling Fan Goes Backward [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a house with a celing fan in my bedroom. There was no owners manual and no label on the fan inside or out to indicate who the manufactured the fan. The fan runs in reverse only. How do I get it to go in the right direction? What part might need be replaced? Where can I find the part?...

View more questions Search