Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmmaGP98 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2015, 08:51 PM
    Solutions are homogeneous mixtures, while colloids and suspensions are heterogeneous
    Is this a true or false statement?
    kreysiz Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2015, 03:10 AM
    Yes, solutions are homogeneous mixtures i.e the solvent and the solute in the solution are present in a single phase.To know more,provide your views.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2015, 08:21 AM
    Homework time!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2015, 09:21 AM
    I think Emma needs to consider a VoTec path if they can't handle the coursework for the smarter kids. Because its only going to get harder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is air described as heterogeneous? [ 1 Answers ]

Air contains nitrogen, oxygen, argon and other gases. Is air described as heterogeneous?

How should I mix d-limonene with ethanol to get a homogeneous solution? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to mix the two chemicals to get a solution that doesn't stratify, and does not require constant shaking (mixing) during use.

What is heterogeneous liver? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently went to get a ultrasound of my liver but I was told I would not know the results in about 5-7 days. (Its been 2 days). I saw the radiologist document "heterogeneous liver". Can anybody explain? Thanks in Advance.

Element, compound, heterogeneous mixure or homogeneous mixture? [ 1 Answers ]

Which of the following is an element, a compound, a heterogeneous mixture or a homogeneous mixture? Carbon dioxide Brass Oxygen Salt water Magnesium Cement Water Salad

View more questions Search