Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Teddybear5585 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2015, 05:18 PM
    Dog acts like his leg hurts then a few minuets later he is fine and jumping up and do
    Dog acts like his leg is hurting then a few minuets later he is fine and jumping up and down.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 27, 2015, 05:55 PM
    What breed is he? What's his age? How long has this been going on? When is he most favoring his leg?

Sorry for the questions, but I need more info before I can offer a guess as to what's going on.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2015, 08:13 AM
    I'll be the Devil's advocate here. After a few "minuets" (sic) minutes? he probably loosens up! LOL
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 29, 2015, 10:15 AM
    If it looks like his leg is hurting - it is. If he then seems ok, it stopped hurting. Sounds like intermittent nerve pain, just like I have all day and night, LOL.
    Pinched nerve, arthritis pressing on a nerve - two common reasons.
    You can't really expect anyone to provide a good answer based on what you describe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 Mazda Tribute runs fine, then unexpectedly won't start (acts flooded) [ 25 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking for some help with troubleshooting an intermittent problem we're having with our 2001 Mazda Tribute: The car will run just fine, then out of the blue we'll get stranded somewhere when we make a stop. The car cranks and sounds like it will start... but behaves as if it is...

Which leg muscles of a frog are important for jumping long distances. [ 3 Answers ]

Describe an experiment you might perform to determine which leg muscles of a frog are important for jumping long distances.

My puppy is fine during the day and then at night acts like she can't hold her head you [ 21 Answers ]

I have an 8 week American Eskimo. When we first got her she wouldn't eat.. had to get two IV's and been tested for everything wouldn't eat. She had her glucose drop to 20 is on Nutra Cal. Started eating chicken yesterday today had a great day we got her Beneful and she ate it.. Tonight now she...

My dog leg hurts. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, our dog Dixie just started to not use her back left leg to support her. She uses anything that can support her to keep her upright. It's very heart breaking to see her like this. She is part Chow & Border Collie. She is a old dog, had her for 10 years. She got hit by a hit-and-run driver about...

Hurts when he puts it in, fine during, hurts when he cums in me. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what it is. I went for a pap and I had a bacterial infection and I started taking this medication and afterwards, sex just isn't the same. I mean its so painful. Ive been with this guy for more than a year and we never used a condom but I don't think that has anything to do wit my...

View more questions Search