Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 30, 2015, 11:18 AM
    You say you would never rape her? Fine and dandy, I for one believe you.
    What you would both do, however, is give in to raging hormones and kiss and cuddle and eventually have sex, and she would get pregnant.
    That is why, for thousands of years, teen girls were either married at 14 or kept a close eye on.

I won't get into the definition of love because what teen ever believes what old people say about it?
    Here's a test of love (and love has many tests): what if she did have a baby at 15? Would you grind away at some menial job for the next 20 years to support the 3 of you? It isn't easy to support yourself.
    johanh12345 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2015, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    You say you would never rape her? Fine and dandy, I for one believe you.
    What you would both do, however, is give in to raging hormones and kiss and cuddle and eventually have sex, and she would get pregnant.
    That is why, for thousands of years, teen girls were either married at 14 or kept a close eye on.

I won't get into the definition of love because what teen ever believes what old people say about it?
    Here's a test of love (and love has many tests): what if she did have a baby at 15? Would you grind away at some menial job for the next 20 years to support the 3 of you? It isn't easy to support yourself.
    I do know that it isint easy raising a family when your young how do I know? Because my dad was learning in another country when me and my sister and my brother were young so I pretty much grew up without a dad. And no I wouldint dream of leaving her if she got pregnant not a chance I would have course support her and have a job to buy diaper bags anything needed. I have worked before I know that it isint just saying I'm going to get a job I know what work is and I would do it.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 30, 2015, 01:49 PM
    At your age you have no business messing with a 14 year old period. She does not need to be any kind of romantic or semi one with anyone, let alone a 17 year old. She is too young and at 17 there is no way you could support a baby, I don't care how much you think you know what work is. Babies are expensive, and this young girl has no business being pregnant. Her body is not ready for that. This will not only put a dapper on her young life and yours, but it's not giving that baby a good start either. You need to stay away from her. Talk to girls your own age. What do you even have in common with a 14 year old?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 30, 2015, 02:17 PM
    You say you would never rape her, right. Did you know that if you were to have sex with her being 14, even if she want to and consents to it, that is rape. Rape isn't always a violent act.

Aug 30, 2015, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You say you would never rape her, right. Did you know that if you were to have sex with her being 14, even if she want to and consents to it, that is rape. Rape isn't always a violent act.
    I'm not going to have sex with a 14 year old I'm just not because it is illegal if she was 15 it would be legal to have sex with her
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2015, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by johanh12345 View Post
    I'm not going to have sex with a 14 year old I'm just not because it is illegal if she was 15 it would be legal to have sex with her
    You aren't fooling anyone here....thats exactly what this is all about.

And you are going right back to everything we've been telling you... 6, 11, 14, 15, its all the same thing, she is a kid... years from being a woman. And you say otherwise... but every man here knows getting in her pants is first and foremost in your thoughts... regardless of claims to the contrary. In fact your absolute fixation and unwillingness to even walk away from her proves it, you feel you put time into this..you think she's going to put out...and if you thought otherwise (because at 17 your life revolves around getting laid) ...you could and would easily walk away from this. It will take until your late 20's before you grasp life isn't about getting laid....or finding someone to get laid...but there is much more out there that is far more important. Like I said...I was 17...you convince yourself ( really not hard to do with what little life experience you have at that age) that's not what you are all about when it really is.

Aug 30, 2015, 04:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    You aren't fooling anyone here....thats exactly what this is all about.

And you are going right back to everything we've been telling you... 6, 11, 14, 15, its all the same thing, she is a kid... years from being a woman. And you say otherwise... but every man here knows getting in her pants is first and foremost in your thoughts... regardless of claims to the contrary. In fact your absolute fixation and unwillingness to even walk away from her proves it, you feel you put time into this..you think she's going to put out...and if you thought otherwise (because at 17 your life revolves around getting laid) ...you could and would easily walk away from this. It will take until your late 20's before you grasp life isn't about getting laid....or finding someone to get laid...but there is much more out there that is far more important. Like I said...I was 17...you convince yourself ( really not hard to do with what little life experience you have at that age) that's not what you are all about when it really is.
    Listen not every 17 year old kid dreams about getting laid of course I won't mind if I do but she is 14 I'm 17 its illegal to sleep with her there for I am not going to I don't get why you don't understand it not every 17 year old kid is the same I'm not all about getting laid I actually do want a romantic relationship some guys grow up quicker than others that is just a state known fact.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 30, 2015, 04:29 PM
    You aren't that guy who is grown up if you are messing with a 14 year old. Love or not. It's just common sense. If it was love you wouldn't hide behind her brother to be with her, and both your parents would KNOW.

Rationalize on that last sentence. Back to you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 30, 2015, 04:52 PM
    Agreed, if you can not tell both sets of parents and be public with the dating, then it is wrong. It is wrong because parents have the right, duty and responsibility to know.

By hiding it, you are proving your "wrong" ideas, no matter what you try to say.
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2015, 04:57 PM
    Listen not every 17 year old kid dreams about getting laid of course I won't mind if I do but she is 14 I'm 17 its illegal to sleep with her there for I am not going to I don't get why you don't understand it not every 17 year old kid is the same I'm not all about getting laid I actually do want a romantic relationship some guys grow up quicker than others that is just a state known fact.
    THen explain your absolute fixation on her to the point you aren't even trying to find someone your own age.

If you are one of the ONLY 17 year old males on earth with no sex drive ( a very, very small club)... then why is it so important to mess around with THIS 14 year old?

Seriously... you must be a serious social outcast if you actually do feel that way... because I know LOTS , and I do mean LOTS of people of all ages around the world fairly well (thousands in fact)... and you would be absolutely UNIQUE among them having absolutely no desire to sleep with her...

But then you said you would next year when she's legal where you are (you say)... so you aren't being honest about that.

I wasn't born yesterday....and I'm really good at reading people...success in my job ( which I do have lots of success with) makes it essential I am. And I daily work with people in any number of countries around the world. Except Cuba so far, Myanmar (or Burma) and North Korea...I've worked with every other remaining country on the planet. In fact 5 different ones on three Continents just in my job alone tonight so far.

So you see....People I know...and you aren't from one of the cultures that are very hard to read.

Michael Jackson claimed right up until he died he had nothing but pure thoughts about children...we however know otherwise. And he spent millions buying their silence.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 30, 2015, 07:00 PM
    You have not grown up quicker if you are fixated on a 14 year old girl, since she was 13 actually. Wanting a romantic relationship with a 14 year old, there is something wrong with that,

Sep 3, 2015, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    You have not grown up quicker if you are fixated on a 14 year old girl, since she was 13 actually. Wanting a romantic relationship with a 14 year old, there is something wrong with that,
    Listen it might have seen like I've been a bit stubborn, that's because I have been cause I do really like her, but I am taking you guyses advice and going to tell her and be hoonest that we aren't going to see her anymore thanks for your help.
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2015, 09:10 PM
    Listen it might have seen like I've been a bit stubborn, that's because I have been cause I do really like her, but I am taking you guyses advice and going to tell her and be hoonest that we aren't going to see her anymore thanks for your help.
    Great... trust us... a few years from you when you think back you will be thanking us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Husband has left for a younger girl. [ 0 Answers ]

I have been married for 18 years we have 2 kids. It was great at first. 5 years ago he moved out of our house and found a girl and told me he didn’t love me so leave him alone and her. Well I didn’t. So I called her husband and talked to him then she told my husband she couldn’t see him anymore. He...

I like a girl who is three years younger than me? What do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm 15 years old, in 8th grade, good student, good grades, never missed a day of school (which I'm very proud of) I have been recently diagnosed with "Social Anxiety Disorder" and makes talking to girls, or giving presentations in front of the class very difficult, and I really hate having to...

I'm in high school like a girl a year younger and need help [ 3 Answers ]

I like this girl a lot we talk some and she sais I'm a lot nicer than her boyfriend and we talk better and she said she likes her boyfriend and isn't going to focus on her boyfriend. People in my class and above me say she's hot so she's self confient but her boyfriends her age. Her friend said I...

When would a girl accept a younger boy? [ 13 Answers ]

I've known a girl for almost a decade and we've been dear friends since childhood, and although I've shown her many signs and speak very lovingly she hasn't yet responded with the same intensity. But she's 6 years my senior, which makes me wonder what she would be looking for in me, and when she...

I like a girl younger then me [ 4 Answers ]

OK so here's the problem I am talking to this girl who is younger then me by like 6yrs,I new she liked me for awhile now and I didn't give her the time of because I thought she was to young till my sister gave her my AIM.We started to talk and I started to like her I told her to come by and we...

View more questions Search