Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stephenie1Royal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2015, 02:14 PM
    Applying for 11 and 12 grade as a non national
    I want to come to America and go to school just for 11 and 12 grade after that I want to stay in America and do Architecting and Interior Designing at university. Is that possible and how?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 23, 2015, 03:11 PM
    Who will you live with and where? Do you have family in the United States? I need more information to help answer your question.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2015, 03:37 PM
    High school isn't the same situation as College would be as an adult.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 23, 2015, 07:18 PM
    Yes it is possible. In fact there are some groups, that do exchange programs for high schools. Several of our Chinese high schools send students to American high school and they live with "host" families. In other cases they go and live with family members in America.

The rules differ from where you live, for admissions. If you do not live in a English speaking country, you will have to take and pass a National English exam.

After you are accepted in a high school, and living arrangements are made, you have to apply to the US for a student visa.
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Aug 31, 2015, 04:50 PM
    You can look at some of the private and international schools that will accept F-1 students.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a British National and I married a Moroccan national 3 months ago, she is curren [ 0 Answers ]

I am a British National and I married a Moroccan national 3 months ago, she is currently residing with me in the UK and gained entry on a spouse visa, however I would like to divorce and require advice

Applying H4 visa after applying H1B [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, My fiance's employer is planning to apply her H1B visa on 1st Apr 2009. We are planning for a marriage date in 1st week of May 2009. I will be applying her H4 visa in May 2009. I just want to know if there can be any issues/problems while applying her H4 visa when she would have already...

View more questions Search