Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Haley84 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 11:22 AM
    80's Burger King Commercial "Aint Nothing but the Real Thing Baby"
    Does anyone know where I can find the 80's Burger King commercial that has the slogan "Aint nothing but the real thing baby" It's a commercial for their chicken tenders! It has teenage girls in a phone booth eating them, then a husband with Christmas gifts bringing some home for his family. It was obvioulsy a Christmas ad. I used to watch it every Christmas season when I was little, I just want to bring back memories and I can't find it anywhere! Thanks so much!
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Apr 11, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Try youtube.com.

=]
    Haley84 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 07:51 AM
    I've already tried YouTube! It's not there...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Music from newest Fidelity "Freedom Fund" Commercial? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, can you tell me what group recorded the background music in the newest Fidelity "Freedom Fund" Commercial? It sounds a little like it would have been played in a "Strip Club" in the 70's... "Thanks"!

Title of 80's "childrens?" movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been wondering about a movie I saw in the late 80's/early 90's Which involves a boy who was sent to some sort of institution because His parents thought he had too active an imagination. I think they were about to try some experiment on him to "cure" him Of his problems - some sort...

80's kids show w/ group called "The Rockets" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been searcing the web for days for info about a kids show that was on during the 80's: All I can remember is that there was a group of kids ranging in ages who were all members of a singing group called "The Rockets"-There was a young sister and older brother and a boy named...

View more questions Search