Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crikard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2015, 07:59 AM
    I need a rough estimate of how much it will cost to cut open a 12X12 cinder block col
    Column Repair
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2015, 08:34 AM
    No way to even guess. Load bearing? Need to shore up? Downtown Manhattan? Abu Dhabi? Union? Non union?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2015, 08:53 AM
    I suppose you could get it done really cheap if you are in Calcutta.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you install an iron lintel in a cinder block wall after cutting the wall open? [ 0 Answers ]

I plan on cutting & opening 7' tall x 8' wide in an existing cinder block wall 8"x8"x16" that was laid with a stack bond (joint on joint). How do I insert an iron lintel 1/2" thick x 4" wide x 8'6" length? The length of the lintel is planned to go beyond the width 3" on each side. Is that enough...

Cut doorway through cinder block [ 7 Answers ]

What is the proper procedure to cut a doorway through cinder block? The cinder block wall is an interior wall that I want to access through from one room to another? It is not a weight bearing wall.

What is the difference between a cinder block and a concrete block? [ 2 Answers ]

I am working on a basement bathroom renovation in a basement built in 1969. Fasteners for the firring strips state they are not to be used in cinder block walls, but are OK in concrete block walls. How can I tell what I have?

Difference between concrete block and cinder block [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between concrete block and cinder block when used in a home's foundation? What makes cinder block less desirable?

View more questions Search