Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    satchie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2015, 07:30 AM
    How to calculate pressure in a container
    A rigid container holding 5 moles of oxygen and 3 mole of hydrogen has a pressure of 24 kpa. What is the pressure in the container if all the oxygen is removed?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 12, 2015, 09:02 AM
    I suggest you think about the Ideal Gas Law - if temperature and volume are constant, how does P vary with n (where n = moles of gas in the container)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to calculate roll pressure [ 0 Answers ]

How do I calculate roll pressure. I understand that p = F/A but I have others forces at work. For example I have a mechanical arm delivering 2 bar of pressure at two points on the roll also the roll weight & the roll is driven by a motor how would I build these in to the calculation. The...

Calculate the Wind Pressure [ 0 Answers ]

I have a sliding window 1220mm x 1220mm. How to wind pressure effort to this window when I fixed it to brick wall. Aluminium Extrusion thickness 1.3mm Glass thickness 5mm / 6mm

Calculate the pressure exerted by 76 column of mercy ? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with this question.. It would be a great favor :) Thankzz in advance.. :)

How to calculate landed cost based on 2500 products in a 40ft container. [ 1 Answers ]

I bring in a 40ft container with 2500 pieces of furniture parts but I do not sure how to calculate landed cost per piece. Appreciate for your assist and advice. McMatt

View more questions Search