Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ainelou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Colouring eyebrows
    I have dark eyebrows and I have noticed that I am getting a few grey/white ones. Would anybody know of a product that would help me colour them. I don't want to keep plucking them as I am left with gaps in my eyebrows.

I would be grateful for any advise.

Aine lou
    angleyez62 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Apr 11, 2007, 10:21 AM
    I worked at at beauty salon and they use their own color that they use on hair. Its really cheap to get them done. Or you can use any drug store color application. But they do sell "brow tinting" sets that you can by at any drug store, they work pretty well. I tint mine myself and I love it!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 11, 2007, 07:11 PM
    You should never dye your eyebrows or eyelashes because it could result in blinding yourself. There are many ways you can color your eyebrows without dyeing them. You can try using an eyebrow pencil or mascara that is close to your natural eyebrow color.
    cedwick Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Using perm hair color on eyebrows works just fine. If you put anything harsh IN your eyes, it can blind you. Obviously then, you would avoid that by using a non drip hair color and use a q-tip to apply a thick coat. DO NOT PLUCK THEM. INstead, dye them in a color ideally, with the word cocoa or a shade lighter than this, and you can always go over it with a cocoa pencil later if the highlights are standing out, until you go a little darker, or maybe leave dye on a little longer next time.
    u_glamour Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ainelou View Post
    I have dark eyebrows and I have noticed that I am getting a few grey/white ones. Would anybody know of a product that would help me colour them. I dont want to keep plucking them as I am left with gaps in my eyebrows.

I would be grateful for any advise.

Aine lou
    Hi aine You need to dye them every2-3 weeks It is very easy mix 1cm or haf and inch of eyeborw dye with a dash of eyebrow peroxide. Mix to a creamy paste not a runny liquid. Use a tine paint brush and paint it on the same shape as your eyebrows. Leave on for 10 - 20 minutes. Then wash off . Buy colours from Beauty suppliers not the chemist or supermarket. It will be way too dark for a few days so do it on days your not to worried about the colour. OR only leave on for 2 minutes and redo it every week. I wrote a book on Eyebrow shaping and colouring check www.uglamour.com Best Wishes Robyna
    u_glamour Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 04:47 PM
    If you use the right product you will have a wonderful result. But the right product from the right people. I have over 47 years experience in this industry of Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy. I have written a book on this subject go to my site or my eBay site eBay is beautyschoolbooks my site is www.uglamour.com
    If you want to just add a dash of colour leave the mix on for 2-3 minutes and redo every week. If you need to colour grey brows leave on for 10-20 minutes. The mix must be like a thick cream not runny. The correct dyes form beauty suppliers is better and safer than chemist drug stores and supermarkets. Apply with a thin good quality artist brisel brush. Or go to a beauty salon not a hairdressing salon and for just $15-$25 they will do it professionally. Or buy my book on Eyebrowshaping and tinting. Www.uglamour.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair colouring [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently died my hair brown I would say it was a redish brown, I was natrualy blonde before and would like to go back to blonde. I just wanted to know how to go back to blonde from brown with out it turning out a nasty colour Thank you :)

Hair colouring [ 2 Answers ]

Hey recently I dyed my hair dark brown I am extremyl unhappy with my hair colour at the moment and want to take it back to its original hair colour as soon as possible! I don't want to damage it all that much but I do really want my natural hair clolur back(medium brown/light brown) I thought...

Eyebrows too thin [ 1 Answers ]

Dear madam... iam 21 yrs old ,my eyebrow hair is too thin... one of my friend suggested me to shave it off so that it will grow thicker... is that true.plz do help me out

Hair colouring [ 3 Answers ]

Hiya I have dyed my hair loads over the last few years. Now it's a dark brown (prev black-faded out a bit) wit blondish flashes. I want to go blonde, but I don't want to bleach it straight off or dye it because everyone I know who have done it have gone a gingery yellowy orange. I really don't want...

Ladies, here are some tips on how to tweeze your eyebrows [ 3 Answers ]

Thin Tip: Good for grasping small, fine hairs, and plucking ingrown hair. Slanted Tip: Gives maximum control. Square Tip: Best used for removing coarse hairs or several hairs at a time. 1. Tweeze immediately after showering or apply a hot washcloth to loosen hair follicles. 2.Hold a...

View more questions Search