Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hitendra ram Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2005, 05:29 PM
    HTML Email Printing
    Can not print HTML Emails/ Web page when logged on as client on WIN2000 sever (Citrix). Administrator has no problem. Any ideas? :confused:
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2005, 02:25 AM
    Can you give us some indication of any messages you are getting?

First thing I would check is that you have rights to access the printer etc. If the administrator can print but you can, access rights would be the first thing to check.
    hitendra ram Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2005, 10:03 PM
    There aren't any messags associated with the printing. Normally one would expect the printing dailogue boxe to flash, & printing would start. However with this problem, there aren't any dialogue boxes, let alone a print preview screen. Ps we are running citrix thin client metaframe.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 7, 2005, 07:39 AM
    Printing from Citrix can be an issue. I am not a Citrix expert, but I've dealt with our Citrix people a few times over properly defining printers so they can print. I suggest you bring this problem to your Citrix support people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Printing Publisher Email Newsletter [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this group, and need your feedback. We are sending a publisher file as an email message to Outlook. When we print the email message in Outlook, the printer recognizes over 500 pages to be printed. Do you think this is in the Publisher settings or in our Outlook settings? ...

Help with HTML. [ 6 Answers ]

okay. So I have my webpage at index.htm and I start building the structure. <html><head><title>my homepage of ittle</title></head> <body> <center><b><u><h1><font color=red> WELCOME! <br size=5 color=pink> now I have a matrix animation using javascript. Then I have a button that says home so...

Css vs. Html [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, I thought there was a thread onthis but I couldn't find it. I wanted to know when I should use CSS and when I should use HTML? I noticed websites that are using CSS are still using HTML, psecifically tables, to do some of there layout. I thought that was a no, no since CSS came out. I am...

Html help ! [ 5 Answers ]

?? I have a website for my in laws villa in Florida which I will shortly be updating, I have seen whilst browsing the net another site: - www.users.waitrose.com/~elainenicol When you click on 'the cottage' you are presented with a floor plan, by clicking on the room you then move to the...

Html [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy I have some files, all of which are .jpg I have FTP them to an AOL web server. Questions: What extension do they now have? If not HTML, how do they get to be HTML which is What I am wanting? And, yes, I am new at this.

View more questions Search