Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2015, 09:04 AM
    Cocaine
    Hi I'm a bit worried about my health. I done a few small lines of cocaine on Monday its now Wednesday but my heart hurts every now and again it feels like my heart is doing one big pump and it's sore it's like it's trying to work too hard sometimes, it isn't my first time doing it but I haven't done it in a good few weeks before I done it on Monday. I left arm got sore for a while and I taught I was going to have a heart attack can anyone give me any information to why this is happening have I damaged my heart? Should k go to the doctors? Or will it pass?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 5, 2015, 10:14 AM
    I would go to the doctor and get checked out. Get a full physical and make sure everything is up to snuff. Maybe talk to him about birthcontrol and a method that words with your life, help with those pregnancy scares.

I remember you and your postings here, How are you doing? I recall that you're an underage drinker and drug user with emotional issues that need to be attended to. Tell me, have you gotten the help that you need? If you're doing lines of Cocaine then the answer is probably not. Get yourself well.

Aug 5, 2015, 03:59 PM
    Hello yes everything's been going great I got help with everything and feeling great the past few months just made a silly decision when drinking that's all I know now not to make that decision again rarely drink just on occasions and social gatherings and the drug use is just a. Stupid decision when I drink a little too much haha it's all under control :) thanks for your help and asking how I was means a lot x
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 6, 2015, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by eminemloverx3 View Post
    Hello yes everything's been going great I got help with everything and feeling great the past few months just made a silly decision when drinking that's all I know now not to make that decision again rarely drink just on occasions and social gatherings and the drug use is just a. Stupid decision when I drink a little too much haha it's all under control :) thanks for your help and asking how I was means a lot x
    I would really suggest finding and starting to attend AA meetings. You think you've got your drinking under control but you don't. If I recall correctly you're still drinking under age, and if you're binge drinking enough that doing lines of cocaine seems like a good idea then your habits are ANYTHING but under control.

I am happy to hear that you've started on the road to recovery, it is a long road and you've just started but you're going to a better place. Besides the sober Designated Driver is the one who's got all the stories/blackmail from the party (Not extortion blackmail of course, I would never endorse that.)

Aug 7, 2015, 02:47 PM
    I'm nearly 19 years old 18 is the legal age in Ireland.. And thanks for the advice :) you've helped me a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cocaine [ 4 Answers ]

I did 3 line of coke back in June and another 3 on the 4of July. I have a hair test on the 24th of this month. What are my chances of passing

Saying NO to cocaine [ 4 Answers ]

Its getting out of control, and the guilt I feel the next is incredible, besides its unhealthy, wrong and a waste of money, when its around I can't say NO. It generally happens once a week or once every 2 weeks. My partner buys it and I can't say no Please help.

Cocaine [ 2 Answers ]

Are there user benefits from the drug crack cocaine? All information would be helpful.

View more questions Search