Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keddyzona Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2015, 06:33 PM
    Discharge from penis
    What is the real cause of discharge from penis. I have been experiencing this for more than a week now. Had taken some medications prescribed by a pharmacist which was able to stop only the pain while urinating but the discharge is still coming out.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 5, 2015, 02:15 AM
    Any kind of penile discharge, watery or cloudy (cloudy means pus) signifies an STD, chlamydia or gonnoreahha are two I can name. You don't want either one.

See a doctor and be properly diagnosed who can prescribe a proper series of antibiotics to cure it. A pharmacist cannot prescribe antibiotics.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 5, 2015, 06:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    A pharmacist cannot prescribe antibiotics.
    In some parts of the world, Dubai for example, pharmacists do indeed prescribe antibiotics, as well as certain other medications, directly bypassing a doctor.

To the OP, it does indeed sound like a sexually transmitted disease. You will have to see a doctor to have him determine exactly which one it is.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 5, 2015, 03:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    In some parts of the world, Dubai fir example, pharmacists do indeed prescribe antibiotics, as well as certain other medications, directly bypassing a doctor.

To the OP, it does indeed sound like a sexually transmitted disease. You will have to see a doctor to have him determine exactly which one it is.
    That is good to know, but I can't see them doing a physical examination first ! :)

i can picture it
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 5, 2015, 03:15 PM
    No, they don't do a physical, but many abs can be prescribed by symptoms alone. Not all, but many.

My sister lives in Dubai and the pharmacist is the first line with many illnesses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red dots on penis and penis head, also peeling skin on tip of penis! [ 26 Answers ]

Okay so this problem has been going on for about a month and a half now, well a month and a half ago my girlfriend and I had sex but we used a different condom than usual, but during the sex I took off the condom and began having sex again. I'd say a week or so later my penis started itching very...

Burning, discharge and sometimes bloody on top part of penis [ 1 Answers ]

When going to the loo it burns. I get dicharge. After been to the loo I bleed, top part of penis (inside) feel like there is something sore. The hole of penis is red and swallen a little.

Discharge from penis in my toddler [ 3 Answers ]

Over the past week of so, my three year old has said "My penis is moving". I told him that that is OK and to go about what he was doing. Today my son informed me that he wet his underpants - which is not normal for him (he is potty trained). He went into the potty to relieve himself and I...

View more questions Search