Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dinda2015 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2015, 08:05 PM
    8 month old puppy
    Never coughed. The day after got vaccinations started to cough bad. Should the vet new she had kennel cough and not gave her a bortitella shot for getting it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 3, 2015, 01:53 AM
    How would the vet know your pup had kennel cough when the pup never coughed before. How do you know it is kennel cough? Take her back to the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 4 month old puppy [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 month old puppy looks at me as if for approval every time he is about to eat his food. Why?

Potty training an eight month old puppy from a puppy store [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I were at a pet store a week ago and saw the cutest little 8 month old Ratpoo. He was 'on sale' as they were trying to get rid of him as he had been there for 8 months. Our hearts broke for him so we decided to take him home (we also have a 6 YO lab/pit mix girl). We put him in a...

4 month old puppy [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 4 month old lab/border collie who won't eat her whole body is cold ex:( cept her head and she is puking up white foamy stuff it looks almost grey what could be wrong with her

3 month old puppy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a puppy who is three months old she will not drink,eat, or poop and she has lost three pounds AT LEAST. We took her to the vet twice already and she has been on three different antibiotics. She is Not running a fever. She has been sick for a month and the last three days have been the worst...

View more questions Search