Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carolhudsonann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2015, 01:23 PM
    How can we contain the ribs, keep from falling out of the slots so we can line up
    On the patio offset umbrella, How can we keep the 8 ribs from falling out of slots so we can put in the shorter ones, (second set)? The metal ring is open that threads the spokes. The rope seems to be intact.
    This quest is driving me bonkers.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 31, 2015, 02:31 PM
    Buy a new umbrella !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgot which color wires go into slots [ 2 Answers ]

I removed the old fan switch and forgot which color wires go into the slots. I assume black wire is L. I have gray green purple wires

Possibilities for numbers 1,2,3 with six slots? [ 0 Answers ]

In a game there is a safe that can only be unlocked if you find the right number sequence. There are six slots. In each slot you have an option for numbers 1,2 and 3

Installing 7 wire thermostat with only 6 slots. [ 11 Answers ]

OK I'm trying to install a hunter model 44155c in my home.the problem is that the wires coming from the wall are 7 strong and the new thermostat has on 6 spots for wires and the colors or lettering are not the same.so how do I determine which wire goes where without burning my house down and not...

CD and DVD slots won't open [ 3 Answers ]

I opened my computer to clean the dust out. I put it back in the case seemingly with no problem and now the drive slots will not open. What did I do wrong? Thanks

View more questions Search