Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moniquefontes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2015, 11:15 AM
    I'm south african, how do I get portuguese citizenship through marriage
    Can a South African get portuguese citizenship through marriage without living there.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2015, 06:04 PM
    You don't. Because other people (like you) have abused it in the past.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

South African student with Portuguese citizenship wants to study in the UK [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I have a friend in Cape Town, South Africa with a full matriculation certificate, that is wanting to come over to the UK to study further. She has a duel citizenship as she is Portuguese and has full citizenship in Portugal, Madeira as well as full citizenship in South Africa. The problem I am...

South African Applying for Portuguese citizenship in London [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I'm a South African applying for my Portuguese citizenship in London. I've got all the forms and translations. What I need to know is will they agree to see me here at the London Consulate. My mother who is Portuguese resides in South Africa, but I'm working in London with a two year...

Portuguese/South African Passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I hope you can help me out. I hold dual citizenship for the EU (Portugal) and South Africa, I live in London on my EU passport, however recently I have been mugged and had my passport stolen. I applied for a new one MONTHS ago in which time my ID card has expired! Talk about spectacular...

View more questions Search