Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bulloo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2015, 07:05 AM
    Shower Tray
    Hi I've a shower tray sized 770mm x 760mm to fit into an alcove. Currently everything on the market are sized at 760x760 mm. Therefore does this mean I need to buy a made to measure tray or is there anything else that can be done?

Cheers
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2015, 01:35 PM
    What is the size of the alcove? Without a picture it's hard to determine the best approach. Can you trim 5mm each side or grout 5mm each side?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking shower tray [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 4mm gap between my shower tray and the tiled wall, I have tried just sealant but its not working as my wife is quite heavy and when she gets in the shower tray pulls at the sealant and the wall tiles and gaps appear. Is there something I can fix along the tiled wall that will overlap the...

Removing shower tray... [ 0 Answers ]

I have a similar issue with the shower in my basement; however, being that it is in the basement, I have no access to the pipe beneath the tray. Help!

Damage to a shower tray [ 1 Answers ]

We have broken part of the outside of a shower tray which we believe is fibre glass. We have been told you can buy a bath repair kit that would do the job. Has anyone any information on this problem. John

Tile shower tray on concrete slab [ 11 Answers ]

Hello I plan on building a tile shower on an concrete slab with drain already in place (there was an existing show in place) which sticks up about an inch from the slab (possibly there is a piece I can remove to bring the drain back down below slab level). The walls will be 2x4 stud and I'm...

View more questions Search