Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebeccanaylor23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2015, 06:24 AM
    I had intercourse 3 days and today I'm ovulating should I have intercourse again
    I had intercourse 3 days and today I'm ovulating should I have intercourse again for the egg to be fertalize
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2015, 06:38 AM
    Yes, have sex again. Some sperm may live several days, but many only a few.

If you are trying to become pregnant, frequent sex throughout your cycle... every 2-3 days at least, will help cover your timing.

If you've been tracking to know when you are most likely to be ovulating, it is wise to start having sex several days before suspected ovulation through a couple of days after as this can cover a bit in case your days were slightly off.

Remember, timing is only part of it....there are a number of factors that contribute to pregnancy, so try not to get discouraged if it takes time. Most couples will become pregnant within a year of actively trying.

Jul 29, 2015, 06:42 AM
    I had day 3 days ago and that was before I started ovulating and I do track my cycle
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2015, 06:46 AM
    The sex from three days ago could result in pregnancy, but if you believe that you are ovulating today, and want to increase your chances of becoming pregnant, have sex again today.

Jul 29, 2015, 06:48 AM
    I will have to wait till later to have sex and right now I know for sure I'm on ovulation because I have symptoms of it no I'm feel tired a bit of cramping and bloating and pelvic pain on side
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2015, 09:59 AM
    Tracking your cycle is NOT the same as tracking when you ovulate. TO know when you ovulate you MUST either take a form of medical tests or keep a long term Basal temperature chart.

You could put 10 women in a room and 8 of them might ovulate on a different day of their cycle... and even that is subject to deviation from month to month long term..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spottings 3 days after intercourse [ 1 Answers ]

I had intercourse with this guy and I think he was impotent because he cannot let loose and his thing cannot sustain erection we used condom but it was wearing off since his thing was being soft after couple of minutes I guess I'm just being paranoid after 3 days I have spottings it is kind of...

Missed period after 80 days of intercourse [ 0 Answers ]

Sir/madam I had sex with my boyfriend on 2nd may. My periods were regular on time in the month of may and June, but in July I missed a period. He din ejaculate in me. Please tell me is this a sign of pregnancy.. please replyyy ASAP. Is that real that if I get my periods on time after course...

Experiencing symptoms 4 days after intercourse. [ 2 Answers ]

Its been four days since we had sex, I woke up today with very sore boobs, lower back ache and lower pain/pinching weird feeling in my pelvic area. Has anyone else experience symptoms so early on? I am wishing and praying I am pregnant, can't test yet, have another 1-2 weeks until period is due...

Can we have intercourse during menstruation days? [ 2 Answers ]

We usually don't have sex during my periods but when we have sex just the next day after my periods I have burning sensation in my private part.

View more questions Search