Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bedimustaine88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2015, 01:23 AM
    Hard white bump(s) on penis shaft.. many of them
    So I have these hard white zit like dots/bumps on my penis shaft.. they don't hurt nor itch or pain ,not even when touched.. they are just white and some are skin colored. But they are almost round and small. My homeopathy doc says its "syphilis" but I have had no lesions or the punched out pattern lesion of syphilis, no discharge.. (only if I press it on purpose too hard a white hard seed like thing comes out)
    And my girlfriend has had no symptoms of ayphilis.although none of us have gotten our blood tests done. So I am extremely worried.. please advise.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 28, 2015, 02:51 AM
    Syphilis has to be determined by a blood test ! As for the bumps, and we have run into questions before about these, are usually caused by masturbating too much. Must not try to extract them. They are sort of like plugged up sebaceous glands.

Go to a medical doctor and be properly diagnosed which can't be done on the Internet. I have a lot of respect for homeopathy but his diagnosis just doesn't work !
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 28, 2015, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bedimustaine88 View Post
    My homeopathy doc says its "syphilis" but I have had no lesions or the punched out pattern lesion of syphilis, no discharge.. (only if I press it on purpose too hard a white hard seed like thing comes out)
    Go to a doctor. A homeopath isn't a doctor. They specialize in extracting money from wallets with little benefit. If you have a medical issue then go to a doctor.
    bedimustaine88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2015, 10:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Syphilis has to be determined by a blood test ! As for the bumps, and we have run into questions before about these, are usually caused by masturbating too much. Must not try to extract them. They are sort of like plugged up sebaceous glands.

Go to a medical doctor and be properly diagnosed which can't be done on the Internet. I have a lot of respect for homeopathy but his diagnosis just doesn't work !
    Thank you tickle for the quick and prompt response.. also do you know some way I
    Could get rid of these?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 1, 2015, 03:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bedimustaine88 View Post
    Thank you tickle for the quick and prompt response.. also do you know some way I
    Could get rid of these?
    Forget about them and they will go away. No big deal ! Or... go to a reliable doctor !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small "tunnel" like thing on shaft side of penis? White hard seed-like thing? [ 14 Answers ]

I was reading questions asked that were similar to mine, and I came across this one and it is very relevant to what I'm experiencing, so here it is: "This sounds nearly identical to my problem. I will try to explain it as well as I am able: On the shaft of my penis, there are 2 tiny holes a...

Bump on penis shaft [ 0 Answers ]

What is this pimple like bump on the shaft of my penis

Hard bump on penis shaft near the base. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I noticed about 5 days ago that I had a small raised bump (a bit like a BB pellet)on the shaft of my penis near the base. At first it felt quite sore to touch (like a blister) but now it doesn't hurt only when I try to pop it, and its also lost its redness. It won't pop because it...

Bump on shaft of penis [ 3 Answers ]

Pus came out

Bump on penis shaft. [ 1 Answers ]

On Saturday, (today is monday) I noticed a small bump on the shaft of my penis, When I picked at it some puss came out as if it were an ingrown hair or a pimple, I am not sexually active, I tried to pop it several times since but it just seems to be skin at this point, it is a noticeable bump. I...

View more questions Search