Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Atir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2015, 12:57 PM
    Music as career but islam donot allow
    I love music.want to set it as my career.but I know its not allowed in Islam.So what should I do if I don't do what I love then I suppose there is no chance to be successful
    I am Muslim
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 27, 2015, 01:05 PM
    What would you want to do in music?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 27, 2015, 09:00 PM
    So, you do not do music. If you believe in your religious faith, you must follow it.
    I would assume you like music but would not have any experience in working in music. So you really do not know if you like that type of work or not.

You chose another job doing something you also can enjoy if possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is music listening in islam haram [ 1 Answers ]

As I know from Quran and Hadith, listening music is haram, but I need to have logical reason for the same to convince my friend. I will be thankful to you.

Is music song with haram or not in islam? [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me music haram in islam or not if though we can see many Muslim singer.

Music in Islam haram.but where is this stated? [ 9 Answers ]

Salaam (or hello, just assuming(which is wrong I know(",) that only muslims will read this)) I need urgent help with this subject, so everyone knows that listening to music is haram (not nasheeds and other religious singing(which I know is debatable)) I was hoping someone would know of which...

Permission of music in islam [ 6 Answers ]

Is it permissible to listen music to get some relief.if not why?and what is its punishment aftr death

View more questions Search