Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elysia77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2015, 01:19 AM
    Scared!!
    Ok I ended my period on the 23 I spotted still when I had unprotected sex on the 25 my ovulation period starts the 29 can I be pregnant I'm really freaking out!!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 27, 2015, 01:48 AM
    You can get pregnant any time you have sex, especially unprotected sex. What symptoms you have and when means almost nothing. And you don't know when ovulation is (where did you get that)?
    It's good that you are freaking out. Please find a clinic TODAY that gives out birth control pills. They can help you with a 72 hour pill (3 full days after sex). Those pills are not to be used as birth control, however. Strong drugs. And don't wait another day, just because it's under 72 hours.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 27, 2015, 03:20 AM
    You should be terrified, It takes 2 or 3 days for the sperm to reach the egg, Ovulation is not exact, and really is not known unless you are testing for ovulation. **online or phone apps are guesses and never exact.

So if the ovulation really is about then, that is good timing for pregnancy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 27, 2015, 06:58 AM
    You should be freaked out since unprotected sex is how females get pregnant. The ovulation issue is at best a guess that helps add to your freak out unless you have a physician helping you track it.

If it freaks you out you should have already been to the pharmacy, and gotten a morning after pill, and found out HOW TO USE IT, and what to expect from using it.

Then learn how to PROTECT yourself from getting pregnant because freaking out won't help you at all. Now go share this freak out with the one you got your freak on with in the first place!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 27, 2015, 12:19 PM
    ANY time there is penile insertion there is the possibility of pregnancy. You can minimize the risks, but not eliminate them. So yes you could be pregnant. But there is no way to know for sure. You will have to wait until your next period is due and see if it comes. That will be the first sign of pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am so scared and I not know what to do [ 1 Answers ]

Am 22 and my beast has been leaking for the past 4 years although there is no lump in my breast am scared and I don't know how to treat this.it embarasses me a lot.how do I cure this please help me out

Scared of him and scared of ending my relationship... again [ 39 Answers ]

Hi Although I am a mature, divorced woman with children, I don't know how to handle my current situation. I have been with my partner for 2 years and it's never been a smooth relationship and I probably should have got out a long time ago but I believe I have had issues with self-esteem, which I...

I am scared [ 2 Answers ]

I work in the bpo industry. I am a person who was quiet normal. But of late things that are happening around are making me depressed. It makes feel like am made a loser everywhere. I used to gel around with people very well before. But nowadays I am not able to do so. I have started hating myself....

Scared to have sex.that's right, scared. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, hopefully you are done laughing enough now to read this. Lol. Anyway, I'm talking to this girl, and I'm hoping it will turn into something some day. Besides this, a serious relationship usually involves sex at some point. Problem is, that's right, you guessed it, I'm scared to have sex. Lets...

Scared about everything [ 2 Answers ]

OK this is going to be quite long, but would really appreciate some help! I'm 19, a virgin, never been in a relationship before (because the whole idea petrifies me). I know I must be slightly abnormal but I'm just scared of commitment, scared of trusting someone, scared of sex and many other...

View more questions Search