Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ineedhelp0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2015, 11:50 PM
    (Java)Need help with Loops
    If the user inputs:
    John 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 jim 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
    The program loops twice to find john and jim's grade in the class but how do I have the loop stop once there is nothing else to compute
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 27, 2015, 08:04 AM
    Define nothing else to compute. How are you inputing the information? Stdin? File? Dialog?
    ineedhelp0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2015, 04:16 PM
    I need the program to continue on to the next thing after computring what the user inputed because the amount of people can be unlimited
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 28, 2015, 07:36 AM
    Okay, how is the data being inputed?

IS this a GUI? Command line/console application?

The answers are VASTLY different depending on what you're doing. You should correlate what this assignment is with what is going on in class. Usually the answer is there. If not talk to a TA. I am a gifted programmer but if I have to base a solution on 20 words... not going to happen. Where is the input coming from?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For loops and repetition [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm not sure of these.. Can you please help? 1) The For loop is a ___ type of loop a) pretest b) posttest B? c) prequalified d) post iterative

Is there any loops holes in this matter [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I have a 3 year old son and the father has never once paid child surport and I have done tons to fight for it and also I just got marryed to a great guy that has been there for my son since he was born and we would like to change his last name but I know if he adopts him the father will not sign...

Components of loops [ 1 Answers ]

What Component Is Present In Every Part Of A Loop, Such As One That Involves Proteins Producing Energetic Molecules From Sugar ?

Loops [ 2 Answers ]

What component is present in every part of a loop?

View more questions Search