Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faizanmannan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2015, 07:35 AM
    Marriage b/w shia and sunni
    Please tell me the marriage between a sunni boy and a shia girl. Is it permissible or not. As far as I know the one believes in oneness of Allah and believes that Mohammad (SAW) is the last Prophet is a muslim. So how we can not marry to shia? I know there are some differences in performing the namaz and the time for iftar and sehri but will these differences consider anyone a kafir to whom we should not marry? Please give me any reference from Quran or hadith that the marriage between different sects is allow or haram?

Check out some similar questions!

Shia/Sunni marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 22 yr old female, until last year I was not even sure what shia meant, but last year I fel in love with a shia from college, v both are madly in love and wish to spend our future together, my concern is not about shia beliefs or religion as I have done a detailed research on it and have...

Shia sunni marriage [ 0 Answers ]

Salam... Am a 21 years of muslim girl belong to shia. I fall in crush wit a sunni guys.. we both love each other and want to led our life together.. am very much confused how to convence my parents.. please answer me.. what should I do now...

I have a question about shia and sunni shia are Muslims? And sunni can marrywith shia [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question about shia and sunni shia are Muslims? And sunni can marry with shia?

Marriage question about shia n sunni [ 2 Answers ]

I fell in love with a girl who belongs to shia family(naqvi), me n she both are willing to be marry and we are much sincere and close and can't xpect to live without each other. She is agree to change her fiqa to ahl-e-sunnat but if she told her parents about this change they will kill her so what...

Sunni shia marriage [ 3 Answers ]

I am a sunni but my father was a shia by birth. Can I marry a sunni girl. Some imam said that if my father is a shia then nikah will be invalid

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.