Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Akief Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2015, 06:46 PM
    Personal
    Assalamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!
    First of all I thank the organizers of this site for providing a platform to ask questions (JazakAllahu khair). I am a Undergraduate student of Business Administration and I study in a co-educational institution in Sharjah. Alhamdulillah, I have never involved myself in the Haram activities those that can be categorized under Zina but my life is turning out to be hell after attending this college. The amount of immodesty is so much that it will compel you in forbidden acts. I am not able to concentrate in my work and although I try my best to refrain from communicating with the opposite sex as that creates a vulgar temptation in me which I can't resist and indulges me in bad acts which is normal I guess in the case of teens.Thus, I would like to hear some suggestions from you so that I could confront the challenges and be back on track.
    JazakAllahu khair!

Check out some similar questions!

Personal [ 1 Answers ]

Hello doctor, I got married recently. Every time we have sexual intercourse I feel that my vagina is tearing I mean the hole.and after the intercourse the white liquid type thing is so smeely. What should I do?

Personal... help! [ 37 Answers ]

So I've been liking this guy for quite some time now. But there is a problem, and I don't know what to do, He's one of those funny dangerous kinds and by that I mean that he is really funny, always smiling, always has me smiling and laughing, when he is hurt, there is something in me that tells me...

How to link personal Yahoo email to Outlook PST file on a personal computer [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to create an Outlook PST file on my personal home computer and somehow link that to my Yahoo email account? My home computer is not part of any network but I'd like to be able to save emails on my computer's hard drive rather than leaving them in folders within my Yahoo email...

Personal finance software without revealing personal information [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any personal finance software that doesn't require you to put in your personal information.I just need something that I can add and subtract on my own without giving all my personal information to a for profit corporation. I don't need a separate company to keep track of all my banking, I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.