Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ABDUL SALAM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2015, 06:09 AM
    Are homeopathic medicines haraam being alcohol based??
    karachi, pakistan, the 20th of july 2015.

aoa,
    i run a charity homeopathic clinic, purely for khidmat - e - khalq. The homeopathic medicines, which i use and prescribe, are alcohol based. It is my understanding, that the alcohol used, to prepare these homeopathic medicines, is made from sugar cane, and not grapes. I also understand, that the quantity of the homeopathic medicine, used by any patient, is so minimum, that it can hardly cause, any kind of intoxication. Due to serious side effects, of anti - biotics and other allopathic medicines, including steroids etc, i have always preferred to use and prescribe homeopathic medicines. Also i have found homeopathic medicines, to be more closer to nature. However, a patient of mine, has raised this issue, that use of homeopathic medicines, being prepared with alcohol, is haraam.
    kindly clarify and enlighten ?
    Regards,
    abdul salam dadabhoy.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a homeopathic way for curing a bladder infection in dogs? [ 0 Answers ]

She is am 8 month old Weimaraner

Saying happy new year it is Haraam or is not? [ 1 Answers ]

For a Muslim's saying happy new year it is good or not? Thank you.

Anyone know any good herbs or homeopathic remedies for acne? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, If anyone has had great success with using herbs or homeopathic remedies for acne then please share! I have used so many topical gels and creams and taken anti biotics for a long time and now I have stopped all of that and I'm looking for an alternative natural solution. I keep getting many...

Homeopathic medicine name for azoospermia [ 1 Answers ]

Dear As per my pathological report of semen analysis liquification time with I 30 minutes amount 2.0m.l count 003.5 million no motility seen and morphology is all are of abnormal type spermatozoa seen occasional pus cells" Doctor told me that I am azoospermic Kinly tell me what is best...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.