Ask
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 02:40 PM
    That makes sense NW. LOL
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Ruby, you are lucky that it has never been thought of as a chore.

Don't get me wrong, I like our intimacy - but there has been a time or two in the last 13 years where I just wanted to go to sleep!
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 02:43 PM
    I guess a lot of people feel that way. More women than men, I suppose.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 9, 2007, 02:45 PM
    I'm not saying that I "pay" for sex every time... it's still a loving connection with my husband. But... the older we get, the less likely it is that we're both in the mood at the same time. The one NOT in the mood generally concedes to the other, within reason. Sometimes a little flirting and foreplay will get me in the mood even if I wasn't before!

But the point is... EVERYTHING is a coin in marriage. How I view it or how you do is completely different than what some other people may view it. As long as a couple agrees on what is worth how much, then the marriage flourishes. For instance... in my house, grocery shopping is MAJOR coin, because we both HATE it. Dishes, on the other hand--not so much.
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 02:46 PM
    I just wonder - if "hooking" was legal - would little businesses be set up in the strip mall? Would there still be street walkers? Would the cost be regulated?
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 02:48 PM
    I guess it depends on the law. Most countries in which it is legal have a red light district and it is regulated.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 9, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Synnen,
    Wife and I call it "brownie points". If I go out after work one evening then she has one evening in the bag for herself in the near future. The sex thing is a concern since the more a marriage progresses the more the wife seems to control the sex. That annoys most men.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 04:55 PM
    I 'pay' for mine by being extremely good at it! LOL ;)
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Oh - this has nothing to do with anything that we have talked about - but I wanted to remind everyone that SUNDAY is Mother's Day. Don't forget your Mom or Wife!
    Sunshine2 Posts: 70, Reputation: 11

May 9, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3046
    I havent turned on my tv in a week, and am thinking of getting the cable tv cut off.
    Just say no to cable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live satellite of space or the world. [ 3 Answers ]

Does anybody have a good site that has live satellite of the world/space/ocean that I can view?

Where in the world? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I know this is a decision I should make myself, but I am looking for suggestions and input. I am enrolling in the Rotary exchange program, and have a choice to go virtually anywhere in the world (excluding africa and most of asia) on an exchange trip for a year. I am in grade 10 now,...

Wife works and live in nj, I live and work in ny [ 1 Answers ]

Due to my job in nyc, I have to maintain a residence nyc. I rent not own a house in nyc. My wife lives in a house with our kids in nj and also works there. How do we file for taxes.:confused:

What in the world is this? [ 6 Answers ]

I've never run into a webpage like this before (give it a minute to load): http://www.space.com/images/google.html What in the world is it? Why would someone take the time to do all that - and what purpose does it serve? ... just curious.

Please someone help me It would mean the world truly. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a soon to be 18 year old who will start my Senior year of High School. I have a friend who lives in Kentucky it's a she. We've known each other for two years talked to each other through phone,internet, and letters. We both love each other as friends an see each other as dating material...

View more questions Search