Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravenjem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2015, 12:27 PM
    Brown growths on hands
    Hi.. hope someone can help. For the last few years, I periodically get these bizarre growths on my fingers and palms. They are extremely small brown lumpy things, that are hardly visible but feel like sandpaper. They do not hurt, are not or pink like acne, but more like minute sand grains and I can scratch them out. Has anyone ay clue as to what these are or what causes it?
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Jul 22, 2015, 12:45 PM
    May be its because of humidity and heat! Or allergies!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown spots on my hands [ 1 Answers ]

I have brown spots about the size of a pin head (they appear in twos) on my hands around the joints and the skin, flesh and bone underneath hurt when touched. Pain goes away after a few weeks but the pin heads stay.

Why do I have brown spots on my hands? [ 5 Answers ]

I started to find these brown spots on my hands two months ago. They look sort of like freckles but not too much as they very in size and shape and are a lot lighter in colour. Some of them are slightly raised off the skin. I have not been in any strong sunlight as I have not been on holidays and I...

Brown marks on palms of hands [ 0 Answers ]

Hi My seven year old son has suddenly got patchy brown stain like marks on the palms of his hands. He has dry skin on his hands and swollen glands on his neck but know other symptoms.

Brown spots on my hands? [ 16 Answers ]

I recently have noticed these brown freckle looking spots on both hands. I do tan a lot and love to be out sunning. But I am not sure if these spots are related to sun damage? It almost looks like my hands are dirty by both thumbs little dark dots, freckle looking. Almost like when older people...

Hands' brown spots [ 1 Answers ]

I have 5 little dark brown spots in my hands. I am not too old. I don't want to get more... What can I do?:confused:

View more questions Search