jeetoghar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2015, 11:27 PM
    I receive a free looto winning email now what I do
    I receive a free looto winning email now what I do

Sir I receive an email from free lotto about wining now what I do
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 21, 2015, 11:34 PM
    Delete it and be glad you did not send any money. This is a famous and well known scam. They want your credit card info to take your money.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2015, 12:02 AM
    Save yourself time... just send me the money. At least some scammer won't have it.

Just kidding... don't send it to me... or anyone else. As was pointed out it's a scam.
    SPETSNAZ_IR Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2015, 05:27 AM
    Just spam , don't waste your time :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If someone blocks you from sending an email,will they receive an email from me [ 4 Answers ]

If a friend has blocked me from sending them an email, if I send thhem an email will they receive it

If you block someone on your Yahoo email, can they still receive email from you? [ 4 Answers ]

If I block someone from sending me an email on my Yahoo account, can I still send them email from that account and they receive it?

Can't receive Yahoo email [ 1 Answers ]

I use Hotmail email, recently 2 members of our Board switched to Yahoo email, now I do not receive their email messages. What is the problem and what can be done to solve the problem.

Free Lotto Winning [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, guys. Has any of you won in Free Lotto and actually been paid? Or maybe you personally know anyone who has? I keep getting their emails with my name as pending winner, it's tempting, but scary at the same time. Any comments?

View more questions Search