Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AshFire180 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2015, 03:45 PM
    Eyebrows
    I am a 13 year old female and after I took a shower and dried my face with a clean towel I noticed one of my eyebrows fell out and it was a thicker brow lash and now it looks like there's a bald spot. I feel like it's the end of the world because I'm not allowed to use makeup and I have to go back to school in a month. I've read that it could be because it got too long and it fell out because of shedding and it will grow back. I also heard that if it was burned off that it will never grow back and I do take my showers really hot but I've always taken them extremely hot and this hasen't ever happened before. I just need to know if it will grow back and what the cause might have been, and also how long it will take to grow back.
    Thank you! ;)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 21, 2015, 04:00 PM
    There is not one hair on our bodies that is there forever. All hair falls out. Eyebrow hair, eyelash hair, head hair, etc.

It will grow back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About eyebrows [ 1 Answers ]

Can one darken her eyebrows ? Can she do bleaching?please tell me the islamic law and punishment given to one who darken her eyebrows?

Where to get eyebrows done? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey guys I want to get my eyebrows done professionally but I don't know what they call the place that does them. By the way I'm a guy so I would really feel uncomfortable if I just walked into a store where only girls go to. Thanks!

Pencilling Eyebrows [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering how to go about pencilling or shading eyebrows so that they look more uniform. This is what I have to work with: http://i42.tinypic.com/1247hh2.jpg

Threading eyebrows [ 7 Answers ]

I go for threading off the eyebrows, to give it a well-shape every fortnite, but recently I read in THE TRIBUNE that it can be lethal for eyes or skin or overall health, and I want to know if there is any truth in this saying or claim? My hair is silky but I want to go for a feather cut, and...

View more questions Search