Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steve0924 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2015, 10:26 AM
    Troubleshooting my 07 harley road king
    On my way home my bike just quit. No power, just like there was no battery. Got a trailer and towed it home and presto it started. Shut it off and started it again and it killed and again, nothing. No power. Battery tests good. Power to the starter. No power at the ignition switch
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2015, 06:27 AM
    I would start with Battery Connections, Connection Of Hot to Starter and Ground to Frame/Engine. $5 test light should be enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2002 harley road king [ 0 Answers ]

Put in new feul pump and filter Have gas pumping but will not srart efi

Tail lights out on 2010 road king [ 0 Answers ]

Still have break lights and turn signals. Is this a fuse problem or lamp problem?

I have a 97 Road King with a code of 56, what does it mean? [ 0 Answers ]

What does code 56 mean 97 FLHRI

My 95 road king will not start. [ 0 Answers ]

I checked the switch and the acc works.. the light for the Tact and the mileage comes on and then the trip meter shows and works. I had to replace the switch about 8 months ago and thought that was the problem. But I can not even hot wire the main lead to get the bike to even fire. Like there is no...

Harley Road King Electrical [ 2 Answers ]

While riding my 1996 Harley Davidson Road King it sputtered and died. It has a new battery but when I tried to restart the starter would kick but it acted as if the battery was low. This is an electronic fuel injected model.

View more questions Search