Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aazndj Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Apr 11, 2007, 06:47 AM
    I don't understand her
    :( I don't understand why she does this to me every time I think she is telling the truth there is always a lie behind it and I don't understand why she does this because ill brake up with her then go out with someone else and then she says I love you and I want you but then when I go back to her she gos for a another guy so every time I think she is going to change she doesn't she is the same but I don't know what to do but to move away and start a new life but I don't want to leave all my friends behind so please help me out you guys I need it really bad
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2007, 06:48 AM
    She wants what she can't have. When she can't have you, she wants you, when she has you, she doesn't want you.

Get her out of your life. I doubt that you deserve this.

You don't need to move away, you just need to cut her out of your life.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Can't read your post... use comma's and full-stops .
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    cant read your post... use comma's and full-stops .
    And correct use of apostrophe's, I'snt th'at right, kr's''.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Totally right! ;)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 11, 2007, 06:53 AM
    Please refer to THIS ANNOUNCEMENT
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 12, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Question closed, please refer to this:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/childr...tml#post366705

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand? [ 9 Answers ]

Help Please! A few months ago my husband and I began trying to conceive. My cycle were always pretty normal before about 28-32 days. Now all of a sudden since we have been having unprotected sex they have completely flipped. They are only 20 days apart and not normal. Before I would start heavy and...

I don't understand him. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Maybe I can get some insight here. I am a 28 year old dating a 32 (divorced of 3 years) man who has a 8 year old daughter. We have been dating for about 7 months. Became serious in the last 3 months. Back in February we decided we were ready to take the next step and move in with each other....

I don't understand this [ 7 Answers ]

1) zinc+ lead(2) nitrate yield zinc nitrate + lead 2) sodium phosphate + calcium chloride yield calcium phosphate + sodium chloride 3) aluminmum +hydrochloric acid yield aluminum chloride + hydrogen gas 4) calcium hydroxide + phosphoric acid yield calcuim phosphate + water 5) copper + sulfuric...

I don't understand [ 3 Answers ]

About 8 months ago I met someone that I became very interested in. This person also showed interest,I met him at my church. He is on a church mission right now in my town ,he can not date or get involved right now. He will be done with his mission in about 10 more months and he told me he hopes I...

View more questions Search