Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techtimdavis Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2015, 07:28 PM
    My Ranch King 13Bi618h205 won't mow in reverse, how can I make it mow in reverse?
    I have a Ranch King 13Bi618h205 Riding mower. When I press the reverse pedal while mowing it kills the engine. Where is the wiring for this switch so that I can get the mower to mow while in reverse?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jul 31, 2015, 05:23 PM
    Hi,
    If it does not have some bypass switch to make it do it with the deck engaged, It simply will not. Some have a button to push or you turn the key switch to a particular position prior to reversing it and some do not. Deere was the first to come up with and patent a system, but they refused to seel use of the patent.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big Mow 8hp 70s riding lawn mower won't go in reverse or forward [ 1 Answers ]

My Riding Lawnmower won't go forward or reverse I noticed under the front of engine 2 springs broke off I'm not sure where they go and if that is the problem or not if you could help would be great

Can a troybilt bronco tractor mow in reverse [ 1 Answers ]

The troybilt bronco tractor doesn't mow in reverse is there a way to mow the lawn in reverse

Garage door won't reverse when reverse sensor is interrupted [ 0 Answers ]

Just installed new drive gear and worm gear in my craftsman model 139.53648srt mfg 4/96. Everything on door works correctly except when door is closing if you pass through sensors it will not stop and reverse. I have checked all wires for breaks, both lights are lit on sensors however when you...

Mtd mower won't mow [ 1 Answers ]

The lever that engages the mower blades on my mtd riding mower has started to go to far toward the steering wheel so the belts engage at the 1/2 way mark but then disengage because its gone too far. How do I fix this? Thank you

View more questions Search