Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darthsinister Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2015, 03:40 PM
    1982 Sportster won't start
    My '82 sportster won't start. I have replaced the starter, the relay and the battery is fully charged. The starter will throw but won't spin.

Check out some similar questions!

1982 chevy 1500, new fuel pump still won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1982 chevy C/K 1500 V8, 305 I just replaced the fuel pump, and I cannot get the truck to run. When the carburetor is full of fuel, it will catch and run until that fuel is out. After that though, it will not catch. I checked the hard lines from the tank to the pump and I have no fuel,...

Harley 2006 883 sportster will not start [ 0 Answers ]

My 2006 Harley sportster will not start. The speedomoter light turns on and appears to run in reverse for a few seconds. No other lights turn on at all. The battery and fuse are OK. It appears that the battery arched some how because the negative post has some burning. Any suggestions?

My 96 sportster just clicks when I try to start it. Battery is good.. any suggestions? [ 2 Answers ]

My HD 96 Sportster won't start. The battery was checked, and is good, but all I get when I try to start it is a clicking sound. Any suggestions?

1982 ford bronco backfires and will not start [ 2 Answers ]

My 1982 ford bronco died one day while I was driving when I tried to start the engine again it Started backfiring and spitting through the carburetor and caught fire it acts like the engine Is out of time I replaced the timing chain every thing linesup on TDC with the firing order. Plug...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.