Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ash06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2015, 11:10 AM
    '04 Dodge Caravan won't start after replacing several things
    I filled up my tank and drove for 30 minutes to a grocery store. When I got out of the store the van started up fine. I proceeded to pull out of the parking lot and it died. I started it again and it died right away. It then wouldn't start at all. It cranks but nothing happens. I've replaced my crankshaft and camshaft position sensor and after doing so it started up but sounded horrible and died within a few seconds. Won't start again but still cranking. There have been no signs of any problems before this happened and it gets serviced on a regular basis. There is a hum where the gas tank is so the fuel pump seems to be working fine. I just don't know what else to check.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2015, 05:07 PM
    Connect a code reader or scan tool to the data link connector, located under the dash, and check for codes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of replacing the BCM on a Dodge 2005 grand caravan... [ 2 Answers ]

And once replaced to it solve the problem permanently or temporarily? Thanks,

2005 Dodge Caravan locks won't work [ 1 Answers ]

The lock button on my keyless entry as well as the button in my vehicle will not work. Is there a fuse for the locking system?

Codes for a dodge caravan [ 1 Answers ]

Was wondering if you know what the code is for p0740 well I have 2 codes the other one Is p0300.

2000 Dodge caravan [ 1 Answers ]

When I hit the breaks the doors unlock and lock and the interior lights blink. Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this?

View more questions Search