stars07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2015, 04:28 AM
    Portuguese Nationality
    Hello

I am Pakistani National, Married to Portuguese National in 2008
    And divorced in 2014
    We married in UK and live together as husband and wife from 2008 to 2014
    Our marriage registered in UK and in Portuguese embassy in London as well
    I been to Portugal for visit with my ex-wife but never lived in Portugal permanent.
    My question is am I legible and qualified for Portuguese nationality?
    If yes how I can start process for nationality?
    How long this will take?
    Any Portuguese lawyer in London?
    Your reply will be highly appreciate

Thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2015, 02:04 PM
    The operating factor here is you are DIVORCED from a Portuguese national. You might have been eligible to apply WHILE you were married. But that ended upon your divorce.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese Nationality [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Sir, My Dad & Mom were born and married in Goa before 1961. I have their birth and marriage registered with the CRC in Lisbon (Just received the Assento De Nascimento & Casamento). I was born in Kuwait in 1972. What are the procedures for me to apply for my birth registration now ?

How to apply for portuguese nationality for a minor with one parent being portuguese [ 3 Answers ]

My partner is a portuguese citizen,living with me in england.I am a zimbabwean citizen,we are not married but have a baby together.we would like to register the baby as a portuguese national.how do we do that?and is she able to travel to zimbabwe with her father?

Portuguese nationality [ 1 Answers ]

I am an angolan and my parents are also angolans. My father's father was portuguese and they are both late. I have all their birth certificates, certificate of death of my father and other documents. I would like to know how and where do I get the portuguese nationality?:confused: Presently,...

Portuguese nationality? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know how to get Portuguese nationality? And how years it takes? How much it cost:confused: Thanks Stanley

View more questions Search