Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noexiste13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2015, 12:27 PM
    Black & White music video of a couple smashing apartment
    Hi, I've been looking for this music video. I'm sure I watched on Vimeo I think is electronic music, the video is in black and white and features a young couple with surgical masks on and some weird symbol painted on them, they start breaking things with a baseball bat and that's pretty much what I remember.

Check out some similar questions!

Music Video: Black n' White... singer giving her man a bath. Love song [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Please help me to find the artist or name of this song... the music video is shot in black and white... It's a love song. The singer (female) is shown giving bath to her dejected man in a tub... He is frustrated and dejected, shown throwing his stuff and at one point is shown working on a...

Black and white music video in Dutch or German [ 0 Answers ]

Hi Somewhere between 2000 - 2004 I watched a music video on German TV. There is this black n white music video in which a guy with glasses walks down a corridor, kneels down, and looks through a peephole at a professional striptease type dancer It's kind of a rappy sounding song, European...

Trying to find music video w african-american female with an afro, black and white [ 0 Answers ]

Video with an african-american female with an afro hairstyle, walking down the street singing, black and white video, (lyrics, something like) what happened to good music ie; motown, marvin gaye, teddy pendergrass, etc? Viewed it on Bet on cable about 2006ish or after. Been looking since! HELP?...

Black and white movie about a black girl being raised by a white couple [ 4 Answers ]

This is an old movie I saw a few years ago. Its about a girl who is the daughter of the black housekeeper for a wealthy faimly who also has a daughter that they are raising as sisters. The housekeepers daughter is very lite complected.

Black and white animated music video [ 0 Answers ]

I saw an animated music video. I was black and white. At the end of the song, they lead singer kept saying, "over and over and over..." Great song. I saw it at a health club so I guess it's pretty recent. Thanks, guys.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.