Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xkwxwdx Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Apr 11, 2007, 09:36 AM
    How long would it take me to get down to about 10 stone?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2007, 09:38 AM
    A few weeks you just have to burn off the fat go get on a bike and pedal like the clappers round the park go for a run stop eating junk like chocolate and crisps and mcdonalds.

Apr 11, 2007, 09:39 AM
    Thanks a lot for your advice :D
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Go get healthy and eat good things your by no means fat or obease but no one needs to fill up on junk it doesn't do you anygood in the long run hugs xx
    letamamya Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 09:45 AM
    First of all you are beautiful as you are. You should never change yourself for anyone, your already slim! He's more than likely not going to be there forever anyway.
    If he really loves you then you will be accepted as you are.
    And if he respects you, other girls (in a sexual way) would pretty much be non existent!
    Never doubt yourself in a relationship.

Apr 11, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Hank you so much your all a great help :D

Apr 11, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Thank*
    love stinks Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xkwxwdx
    I Really really want to loose some weight , as im worried my bf will leave me for some-one slimmer and i really dont want that to happen is there anyway i could loose a few pounds quick!
    U shouldn't lose weight just for him he proberly loves you the way you r
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Apr 11, 2007, 12:14 PM
    All right, here's the deal

At 15 years old, you're going to naturally obsess over everything that's wrong with your body, everybody does. This is the point where you're starting to enter a new developmental phase and all that touchy feely growth crap I don't feel like talking about - here's the long story short: You'll reach a point when you're happy with the way you look. You might like it now, you might like it in 3 years when your cup size increases magically because somebody upstairs loves you.

You'd do well to stop obsessing over the way you look, because the ability to be happy with yourself is ultimately what determines your capability of being in a relationship. If you live in the constant fear of being left for somebody better than you, you're basically inviting that to come to your door. Figure out what's going to make you happy and do it.

Apr 11, 2007, 12:17 PM
    I've got a good relationship , n I like everyfin about myself accept from my stomach I hate it so much sometimes I can look good and other times it makes me feel despressed that's the only thing I really really want to change
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Okay here's the deal. I know that celebrities and the media have been pushing this thin stuff for a few years now. But let's face reality right now.

This is not sexy to a guy.

This is not hot to a guy.

No guy finds this appealing.

That's disgusting to look at and truth be told I'd rather have a girlfriend overweight then underweight. Did your boyfriend actually say something or are you just looking at the media and what there promoting? Because from your photo you look fine to me and I don't see any reason to lose weight.

This is Renee Zellwegger, and I admit I've heard her name but have no idea what she stars in as I don't follow the Hollywood scene but know for a fact that she looks 1000 times better with more weight then she does with less.

Apr 12, 2007, 02:34 AM
    No he hasn't said anything to me but when I see him looking at other thin girls that's what worries me I feel the need to have to be skinny
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Apr 12, 2007, 02:38 AM
    Aah, us men just look at other women all the time, we don't mean anything by it, it's just the way our heads are programmed!

(I've got a mate who's short-sighted and he actually SQUINTS at women! Scary! Lol!)

Don't you check out other lads when you're around town or out with your mates?
    crazie Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Apr 12, 2007, 02:59 AM
    First of all, I mostly agree with the posts about you losing weight only for healthy reasons and yourself, and I really doubt your boyfriend will leave you because of that unless he is really shallow.
    Secondly; not to be rude or anything but the diet advice you have received here is not really that great. When I was 15 I all of the sudden gained a lot of weight and ended up with 180 pounds. Today I am taller and weight 160 and is mostly muscular ( I am 5 11). If you want to lose weight you have many choices. I have read somewhere the Atkins diet is the best but I am not sure about your eating habits. What I did ( I am not sure about what you have to do for an Atkins diet or any other but this is what I did) was and you will basically will have to 1) replace most of your foods with protein and possibly try to eat a little bit less but don't starve 2) You will have to lift weights (believe you are not going to gain muscle form this, you will have to eat far more protein and more food to gain muscle. The reason behind this is because when you lose fat tissue you lose muscle tissue as well and you don't want that) 3) Most importantly, you will have to do some cardio; ( ride a bicycle) try to do this at least for an hour, burning 300 calories a day will help but you might have to build your endurance up to that.
    Now, don't take it from me and do some Google about diets and healthy habits and do what fits you the best.

Apr 12, 2007, 03:33 AM
    Corse I check out other lads but I do it on the sly so my boyfriend doesn't see :D, I don't let my jaw drop like boys do
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2007, 03:52 AM
    Women are from mars and men are from venus!
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 03:55 AM
    Women are from a place much further away and stranger than Venus, believe you me.
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2007, 04:32 AM
    I'll be honest... I prefer a woman who has more curves on her because of her weight, i.e.. Not too skinny, in fact, not really skinny at all more like what chuff described on the last pictures of Renee Zellwegger. The first one, she looks very attractive and sexy if you don't mind me using this term. In the second one, she still looks attractive but not as sexy and I swear it is to do with her having less weight... Seriously!

Most men like to see a woman who is slightly fuller than as the celebrities make out you should look like. Skinny is not attractive as chuff has pointed out.

Love is about accepting others for who they are and if he loves you, he will accept you. Besides, I doubt there is any truth to you being overweight at all, and my thoughts tell me he is probably happy with the way you are. If he isn't then he is not worth it!!

By the way, we all come in different shapes and sizes and all of us are equal and have equal worth... You must remember that, ALWAYS!

If you want to lose weight as Capuchin said in his first response, do it for the right reasons, to be healthy.

Hey Chuff... Renee Zellwegger starred in those movies, Bridget Jones's Diary.. You have to see it, good comedy..
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Apr 12, 2007, 04:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffersonairplane
    Renee Zellwegger starred in those movies, Bridget Jones's Diary..You have to see it, good comedy..
    Yeah, that's what she... 'bulked up' for! I think she looks far better in those films (and they are pretty funny!) than she does now!

Although she does look like she's sucking on a lemon most of the time!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2007, 05:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffersonairplane
    Hey Chuff... Renee Zellwegger starred in those movies, Bridget Jones's Diary..You have to see it, good comedy..
    I suppose I can give it a try. I just find it hard to sit through movies for some reason. If a plot doesn't grab me right away, I start picking apart the movie, the acting, the plot holes, the lack of consistency in the story, and start predicting the end. I actually annoy people doing that, several years ago, I was watching the Bone collector and 11 minutes in I predicted the murderer, the motive, and the conclusion of the movie, then fell asleep. When I woke up the movie was over and everyboby else that was watching was furious with me, because I nailed everything. It was one of my crowning moments knowing they sat through it and I slept through it and still figured it out.

Just yesterday, I sat through The Black Dahlia. I could sit here for days writing about the plot holes in that story. That being said I do enjoy a good comedy, and that's my favorite type of movie so I'll give it a shot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me?

Am I really that weight? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, this is probably a silly question, but it's been bugging me forever! K so I"m 5 foot 5 and a size 2. I'm very very small and everyone says I'm really tiny. I exercise a lot and work out all the time. I eat alot but it doesn't matter because I work out so much that it's okay. I'm also very...

View more questions Search