Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cooney519 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2015, 08:42 AM
    John Deere D105 disengaged seat
    I disengaged the seat (pulled the plug). Now the blades will not turn and the engine backfires and dies. I tried plugging the seat back in, but the same thing occurs.
    How do I reset it and get it to run again?
    Thank you for your time
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 13, 2015, 09:25 AM
    Lets start by you explaining why you disconnected the saferty switch, was there an isie?
    cooney519 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2015, 09:57 AM
    I got it working again. I was trying to disable the seat. Every time you barely shift in that seat the motor stops. I wanted to know how to disable the seat. I am the only one that will be riding on the mower, so I would prefer not to have that inconvenience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replaced seat on L120 John Deere riding mower and will not start! [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced a ripped seat on a John Deere L120 riding mower. I disconnected the seat plug and installed it on the new seat. The engine will not turn over it just clicks. Any suggestions?

John Deere JX 75 [ 1 Answers ]

I just acquired a Deere JX75 self-propelled lawnmower w/ 6hp kawi engine. When I start it, it vibrates like a jumping bean. It will literally vibrate sideways a foot within 10 seconds. When I engage the blade it runs smooth and I can even engage all five speeds with it running smooth. Mow...

Seat switch on john deere 316 troublshooting [ 2 Answers ]

I have a John Deere 316 tractor which will start sporadically. Scenario: Engage the foot pedal to start tractor. No solenoid click, no turning over of motor. The first time it occurred, I cleaned the seat switch and it started. Happened again and in attempting to get it started, I leaned...

John deere l130 shuts off when the brake pedal is disengaged [ 0 Answers ]

There is a distinct fuel smell and when cutting my lawn and driving up a small hill the mower engine almost shuts off. Now the engine will not keep running unless the brake pedal is engaged. As soon as I take the brake off the engine shuts off. Thoughts?

John deere how to install transmission drive belt in C111HL John Deere tractor [ 1 Answers ]

Need step by step to to install transmission drive belt in C111HL John Deere Tractor

View more questions Search