Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    priyanki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2015, 07:44 AM
    Unprotected sex on 2nd day of periods
    Today is the 2nd day of my periods and I had sex with my boyfriend without any protection.
    Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
    My menstruation cycle is of about 35-40 days
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
    There is always a chance to get pregnant when you have sex. While on your period the chances are low, but still possible. Sperm can hang around for a long time, and if you're an early ovulator, then you could become pregnant. Again, the chances are low, but still present. I would use protection, a condom at least, at all times. A condom during your period because it cleaner for the male.

Good luck!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2015, 07:19 PM
    While the chance is very low, yes of course there is a chance.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2015, 08:39 PM
    If you have sex there is ALWAYS a chance of getting pregnant. You must ALWAYS use protect to to reduce those chances. No matter WHAT day of your cycle it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had unprotected sex, took nordette but 2nd dosage went wrong [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Please help me, I'm getting really worried. Last September 21 I had an unprotected sex and I took nordette (4 caps) as morning after pill on that same day. The next morning I had terrible dizzy feeling and because of that intentionally took the 2nd dose (4 caps again) later than what it should...

Unprotected sex 3rd day of period, it stopped the next day. Pregnancy possible? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 4 times in the same day and he finished inside. Today my period has stopped but I still have the cramping like I normally do. Is there a possibility of pregnancy? Or does having sex during this time slow down your cycle and is it going to come back? I'm very...

2nd day on my period and unprotected sex! possible pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

My period is extremely irregular. It usually comes every 3-5 months. Well I'm on my second day of my period since November. My boyfriend cam inside of me... What are the chances I could be pregnant?

Unprotected sex 5th day of my periods can I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Feeling cramp in my lower abdominal, heartburn and headache etc...

I am 24 yrs old .I had unprotected sex on 11 day of menstrual cycle my periods on 13 [ 2 Answers ]

I am 24 years old .I had unprotected sex on 11 th day of menstrual cycle my periods on 13 and sex happened on 23 on 26 and 27 I had a stomach pain and back pain .I want to know that if there is a chance for pegnancy or not

View more questions Search