Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scott Griffith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2015, 04:31 PM
    Honda harmony 1101won't start
    I was mowing the yard and the mower was smoking some. I checked and changed the oil then continued mowing. The mower was running then just stopped. It was not frozen up and will turn over it just acts like it is either not getting fuel or fire. I have never seen a mower just stop while mowing along just fine.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 12, 2015, 06:30 PM
    Remove the plug and check it for oil or fouling. Back to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Harmony II [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Honda mower which usually works just fine, one pull, no problem. Last fall I drained both the oil and gasoline for winter storage, it was working fine at that time. Now, after being stored for the winter I'm having a problem starting it. Of course, I've added new oil and gas and... ...

Honda Harmony HRB216 won't start [ 0 Answers ]

I have replaced spark plug,drained fuel from tank and carb and replaced with fresh gas, cleaned carb but will not start. If I pour a little gas in the carb it starts right up but then dies a few seconds later. Any ideals?

I have a Honda Harmony, hear a winning sound when trying to start it, what's up? [ 0 Answers ]

When attempting to start, it makes a whining sound and the battery goes dead. After a recharge, you can try again sometimes it will start, but most of the time you hear that whining sound like the gears of the starter are not engaging. Am I correct in thinking this is the starter or is it something...

How to start Honda Riding Mower(Harmony 1011) [ 1 Answers ]

I have Honda Harmony 1011 riding mower. But it is difficult for me to start. When I tried starting engine, it cranked but never reach at full running mode. I wonder why...

View more questions Search