Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lynndaley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2015, 04:30 PM
    How do I dispense room temperature water in my model 1000-050-437 water cooler
    I have a model 1000-050-437 water cooler - how do I dispense room temperature water- there is no button for that feature
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 12, 2015, 06:28 PM
    That model does not have that feature available. I suggest half cup of hot water then half cup of cold

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I get parts for a glacier bay water cooler model vwd2266w-1? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the seal that goes between the top and the water tank.

The water dispenser on my GE fridge gsh25jfte bb will not dispense water. [ 1 Answers ]

The unit makes a noise like it did when the water dispensed, but it just won't give water. I've changed the filter. Ice maker works fine. Just no water.

GE refrigerator model GSL25IFRF BS will not dispense ice or water [ 8 Answers ]

My GE side-by-side model GSL25IFRF BS stopped dispensing water and ice. When you push the lever, the light in the panel dims and the compressor will turn off. I unplugged it over night and now the fridge just clicks and the compressor doesn't sound like its kicking in. Help!

Ice maker is not calling for water. Water will dispense if V and T are jumpered. [ 2 Answers ]

I've replaced the icemaker on a Kenmore. The water will not dispense. However, I used a wire jumper from V and T on the front of ice marker and water did dispense, freeze, and dump. However, the water will not automatically dispense. So, I know the value is good, but it's not getting the signal...

View more questions Search