Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JaimesonG Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2015, 02:45 PM
    Stimulus programs are designed to relieve ________ pressures in an economy.
    Fill in the blank
    Stimulus programs are designed to relieve ________ pressures in an economy.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2015, 07:18 PM
    So what's your guess? We don't do your homework, even fill in the blank types. What stimulus programs has the Fed used recently and what was happening at that time?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get help paying my restitution from any government programs or court programs? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get help paying my restittution from any government program or court program? I have a hit and run for car damage no injuries

Unemployed in 2008 but Want to File to be included in any Future Stimulus Programs [ 1 Answers ]

My youngest daughter was unemployed all of 2008 but I think she should file an income tax form in case they offer a stimulus package for everyone who filed. She, as a young single mother of two children, could most definitely use the help. Is there something she can do to make sure that any help...

How to change rar programs into zip programs [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to ask how can I change the rar files into a zip files in my PC and then move then to my phone because my phone is not accepting any rar file and I would like to download some programs as the unidictionary and a recorder without peeb so please help meeeeeeeee.

Wage earner has SSN but spouse has ITIN.Stimulus or No Stimulus? [ 1 Answers ]

According to eligablity requirements from the IRS, I as the wage earner who has a valid SSN and 5 children also whm have a valid SSN should be eligible for a Stimulus Payment. However, I filed "Married Joint" and my husband who has only an ITIN was on my return as the secondary. I have only been...

View more questions Search