Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mugwort Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2015, 01:46 PM
    I found nothing on a man when I did a Google email search Prove he's not a scammer?
    Did an email search on Google and on pigbusters.net In the latter site you type in an email and it shows you if there's been any reports. In pbn nothing showed up. Same results for Google. So my question is does this prove he's not a scammer... or not necessarily. By the way did a Google search and didn't find anything suspicious. Does anybody know how significant these results are.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2015, 02:02 PM
    THat proves nothing.

I'm guessing he's not a person you have actually met in person because you live someplace where there are no men?

If you don't date someone real you can sit across a table from for dinner at a restaurant... then they may not be as they claim.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2015, 04:02 AM
    No, it may prove his old email address were known and he just started a new one.
    Plus most scammers do not get reported, are not known. People cheated are ashamed and do not admit what happened.

If this is dating, do a search on his name, see if his work place shows up, or things he posted. I think I have 100's of web pages with my real name on them,

Also, do you have real phone numbers, you can call ?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2015, 04:36 AM
    Let's step back for a second: what makes you think there's a scam going on?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accra ghana scammer email addresses [ 0 Answers ]

Are there email addresses for accra Ghana scammers

How can I search myself on Google [ 1 Answers ]

I want to search myself on Google including my info

Scammer in Nigeria attack this man and his daughter from usa unknown to them? HELP ME [ 4 Answers ]

This man and his daughter attached are from the usa and I believe are being targeted by scammers within Nigeria unknown to them. Can anyone identity them or are aware of how to get in touch with them. Any information would be gratefully received. This poor man and his daughter is at risk. They are...

I cannot access Google or search on Google (Only Google) [ 3 Answers ]

Google has been my default search, no problems. My browser is the latest Firefox Beta 3.5 Beta 4 file version 4.42.0.0. The issue started over two weeks ago under the Beta browser. The issue is now, I can’t use Google search or just about any site that is a Google site. I put in a search item...

View more questions Search