Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lorihenderson79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2015, 01:13 AM
    Night terrors of a group of terrorists trying to kill my family and I
    I need to find out what the meaning is of these dreams I continue to have and wake up screaming and crying bad. I am always trying to hide my children while these terrorists looking people are throwing bombs at us and trying to shoot us. I try to call 911 on my phone and it never will go through or I dial a 4 instead of a 9. I see exactly what they look like and they typically come back in my dream a few times a day. We hide under couches and tables. This,one tonight I had to keep my younger children quiet so they wouldn't find us. I just want to really get to the bottom of this. I was in an abusive relationship for 17 years and not sure if that is what is going on or if it has to do with my current boyfriend and me feeling lonely Please help me anyone!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2015, 02:30 AM
    Do you live in a country where there is active terrorism?

Do you perhaps get too involved watching the news and reading about terrorism?

I was less than 5 miles from the Kunming Railroad station attack, and was present at a attempted bombing in Dali last year.

If you have them all the time it appears you have become obsessed over this fear for some reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is having night terrors about his ex girlfriend dying [ 5 Answers ]

This might not seem too serious but my boyfriend has been having dreams about his ex girlfriend dying or trying to kill herself. He says they are very vivid dreams that are leaving him depressed for a majority of the day after he wakes up. I've been with him for a little over a year, and known him...

Night Terrors. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Ive had night terror's all my life, and never completley grew out of it. Im now 26. Last night was a rather bad episode, as well as a surprising one, because I haven't had them for a month or so, and it scared the daylights out of my fiancée. When I woke up to see her upset, I...

Night Terrors [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has night terrors and scratches her face in the same spots every time. She has only recalled the terror one time (when my other daughter witnessed it and tried to wake her up). She is 22 years old, has been having the terrors for about 5 years, and it happens about every 3 months. ...

Night terrors [ 6 Answers ]

My son is 6.5 years old. Within the last 2 weeks, he has woke up screaming, crying, and shaking on 3 different nights. During this episode, he calls to me to comfort him but at the same time he's looking at me like I'm a stranger and his face is pale. He says he has a bad dream about his bed being...

Re occurring night terrors of someone trying to kill me [ 3 Answers ]

I am 41 y/o and have these, what I call night terrors, for at least 20 yrs where someone chases me then corners me in small dark places and is violently trying to kill me. In my night terror I try to scream but I am paralyzed and my scream won't come out of my mouth. My children and others who are...

View more questions Search