Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Codym813 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2015, 08:54 AM
    Paranormal
    As a teenager I would see white orbs or drops falling from the ceiling as I walked through doorways but there would never be anything on the ground. We would also see things move and hear strange noises. I was wondering what those orbs/drops might have been?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 10, 2015, 08:56 AM
    Who is "we"?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2015, 09:36 AM
    AND, have you had any vision tests? Wear contacts?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 10, 2015, 07:14 PM
    There are many theories as to what orbs are or what they mean. Personally I believe they are just another form that a common spirit will manifest itself as. Does "we" mean others were seeing something as well?
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2015, 11:32 AM
    Some - ORBS- are insects flying around it's amazing how they glow at night
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 11, 2015, 03:23 PM
    And dust.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal [ 5 Answers ]

I have a lot of paranormal activity in my house but more so outside at night. There are elementals and spirits. I took a couple of pics of a face that resembles a half man half ape. Not bigfoot but just a face. I have no clue to what this is?? Also a couple of these spirits look like something out...

Paranormal help [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have ghosts attached to me they stay near both of my hips. They attack me at night. They go anywhere I go, It is getting worse as they are now on my forehead. This is very serious and I need to know how to get rid of them badly. NO I can't see them but I feel them clinging to me. I...

Paranormal [ 5 Answers ]

My husband has been having dreams about a tall, black shadowed man wearing a hat. He came to him a few years back and he would wake and tell me this shadow was holding him down and he couldn't breathe or move. Then time passed by and just about a week ago he jumped from bed and said the shadow was...

Ask paranormal [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger, around 4 or 5 I would see the faces of people spinning above me around in circles, mostly of middle age men and women but also some of younger children and elderly people they would all be talking at the same time and I could never fully understand them. Sometimes the same face...

The paranormal [ 2 Answers ]

Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?

View more questions Search