Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akabuldinov Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2015, 03:41 AM
    Is it allowed to do a master program (postgraduate) after 3 year Being course ?
    I am currently a student of the University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus. As I graduate I am getting a full British certificate of graduating from the University of Nottingham which is identical to the University of Nottingham UK campus’.

So the next year is my final one and I had some questions related to my Engineering course. Could not you help me with answers on some of my questions if you have got time of course?

1) Being or MEng? I am planning to do masters degree straight after undergraduate related to engineering course. So if I do that, is there any point to do MEng?

2) I am planning to do masters in the US, Australia or Canada. Being is a three year course. I have seen that one of the requirements to do masters in the universities of these countries is to have 4 year course. Am I allowed to do masters there after Being course?

3) I am sure I do not want to be an engineer, getting Being, MEng and then CEng. However, I wanted to do something related to engineering and may be business in the nearest future. Could not you suggest me something with it?

Thank you very much for your attention. Have a good day.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 10, 2015, 07:14 AM
    The number of "years" is not even an issue, One will be the number of hours or credits that was completed. You can finish an American University in 3 years, if you take enough classes. Or some people take 6 years.

The other issue is, how that University is accepted. When you apply for the Masters Degree, that program will have to be evaluated. You may or may not be required to take a few additional classes, to complete the Masters program.

You need to talk to the schools you want to go, and see and ask about their admission policy for foreign schools.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Master program in europe [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone; I graduated Urban planning in turkey.I have 6 band score ın Ielts and looking for master program in europe, especially Italy, germany maybe the Balkan countries and what do you think about that? Advice, advantage or disadvantage

View more questions Search