Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steamengrmatt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2015, 08:22 PM
    I have had adominal pain for the last 24 hours. I am diabetic and have kidney disease
    I have had adominal pain. I took gas X hoping it was gas pains. 24 hours later the pain is still there. I am diabetic and have kidney disease. Should I go to a hospital? Could it be gas?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 9, 2015, 08:53 PM
    Please go to the ER. We cannot diagnose.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 9, 2015, 09:06 PM
    You're diabetic, with kidney disease (according to your post), why are you online and not at the hospital?

No one can diagnose online. Go to the ER, get a doctor to diagnose.

Good luck.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 10, 2015, 01:55 AM
    Anyone with known, serious conditions should leave a message for his or her regular physician before going out the door to an ER.
    If you didn't go last night, CALL YOUR DOCTOR TODAY!
    ERs are increasing under more and more strict fiscal constraints, and you shouldn't use them as clinics. You probably won't even get the best care there.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 10, 2015, 02:06 AM
    Yes, it could be a 100 things, you will need to see your doctor. If not hospital, an Urgent care office

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is adominal pain normal at 2-3 weeks pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my girlfriend is pregnant for the second time, her last pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage at approximately 6 weeks, she is worried this time around and is curious id adominal pain is normal at about 2 to 3 weeks pregnant?

Why can't a diabetic with kidney disease take moltrin? [ 1 Answers ]

My mother is a type 1 diabetic and she has kidney disease and was told not to take moltrin. Why?

Lower right adominal pain has everyone baffled [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Y'all, Okay here's the situation-- I am 23 weeks pregnant and this is my first pregnancy and on Wed morning at 1 AM I awoke with a very mild knot like pain in my lower right adomen, I just went and emptied my bladder, not taking much notice of it, only thought it was just some gas pain. ...

Adominal pain.but no period [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Well for about a week now I have been experiencing periods cramps... and they keep me up all night even my boyfriend... and it hurts like hell... ive been dealing with this problem everyday... even when I wake up... I missed my period... like a week ago... and wondering why I haven't even...

View more questions Search