Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    production0981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2015, 12:18 AM
    bumps on 7 yr old
    My 7 year old son has bumps all over his body that started on his stomach and are now on his whole body. He has no fever and no sore throat and looks like some of the pictures for German Measles. Should I take him to the ER or the Doctor, or should I just wait and see if it goes away?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2015, 05:43 AM
    Really? It's your son and you're asking strangers in cyberland what you should do? If there's enough concern to ask your question, then there should be enough concern to see the doctor.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 9, 2015, 07:11 AM
    This isn't a life or death emergency so please don't tie up the resources of an ER. Please take him to the doctor when the office opens.

If if he hasn't had chickenpox, this may be the case as it usually first appears on the abdomen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps all over [ 4 Answers ]

I used this veet hair removal.. and now I have bumps all over my vagina.. I have no smell my discharge is normal as well as my urine.. the bumps don't have anything in them they are just flat.. I only have one partner and he is my first. He has nothing.. I don't have medical insurance please help

Bumps? [ 1 Answers ]

Pretty sure lot of women have this problem anyone know the solution? Every time I shave my vagina red bumps always pop up, what prevents them from popping up? Any suggestions?

Two strange bumps on head of penis with smaller bumps below head [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I came back from vacation (about 2 months ago) down south and had sexual intercourse with a few different women (unprotected). I came back home worried so I did not waste any time to get checked by a doctor. He took a blood test and swabs. And all the tests came back negative. I had sex with...

What are these bumps down there? [ 0 Answers ]

II get these bumps on one side of my upper clitoris whenever I am aroused. I know there's no way it could be a disease because I have only been with one person and we were each others first and I know he wasn't lying. I want to be with my boyfriend but I am scared if I get aroused he will feel them...

What are the bumps? [ 7 Answers ]

I have bumps on my vagaina I don't know what they are they kind of hurt they don't even hurt when I go to the restroom I had one and now I got too the first one is hard and when I touch it it hurts so dose the 2 one I don't now what to do I tried putting yoqurt and it didn't go away can anyone help?

View more questions Search